The Barber Vintage Festival in Birmingham, Alabama marks one of the most amazing motorcycle shows in the country, if not the entire world. Hosted at the largest motorcycle museum in the country – the Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum – the 3-day event boasts to have “something for everyone.” And at McNabola & Associates, our Chicago motorcycle injury attorneys are keen to believe them!
We live to call ourselves the legal team of “riders representing riders” because we really do love everything there is about motorcycle. Whenever we hear about an exciting event like the Barber Vintage Festival, we just have to spread the word – and check our itineraries to see if we can attend. If you are even half the motorcycle enthusiast we are, you should definitely think about getting to this show, as well.
Important event information:
- Date: Friday, October 6th to Sunday, October 8th
- Time: Opens 9:00 AM each day, closing time varies each night depending on festival attraction
- Location: 6030 Barber Motorsports Parkway, Birmingham, Alabama 35210
- Admission: Ticket prices vary – advertised as low as $25 per entrant
You are going to be able to see some really amazing attractions at the Barber Vintage Festival this weekend. It might be difficult for you and your friends and family members to decide how to spend the day. That is a telltale sign of a great festival.
Here are our top 3 picks for must-see attractions at the festival:
- Ace Corner: This is where you are going to see the prime vintage vehicles at the Barber Vintage Festival. With custom builds and beasts from the 50s on display, odds are you will spend a few hours at Ace Corner if you love motorcycles.
- Swap meet: Come see what vendors have to offer at the swap meet in the south corner of the festival grounds. You will be hard-pressed not to find some item or another that catches your eye. Better bring a few extra bucks!
- Wall of Death: Do you like speed, action, and excitement? The Wall of Death makes a return to the festival for anyone who loves thrills as much as they do awesome rides. You will be amazed as brave stunt performers ride on the walls of a 30-foot wooden motor drone! Remember: do not try this at home, or really anywhere for that matter.
Are you thinking that the Barber Vintage Festival is where you want to be? We cannot say we blame you. Click here to visit the official website of this incredible 3-day motorcycle event unlike any other. You might even end up seeing someone from McNabola & Associates there, too!
Do you need the help of our Chicago motorcycle accident attorneys? Need to file a claim against someone who caused your motorcycle crash? We would like to hear from you so we can explain your rights and legal options during a free consultation. Just contact us online or call (312) 888-8700 to begin.