McNabola & Associates are known as Chicago motorcycle accident attorneys that genuinely care about the clients we represent. Undoubtedly, the fact that we are avid motorcycle riders ourselves plays a big role in our enthusiasm and dedication whenever we take a motorcycle accident case. We know firsthand both the joys and dangers of rider, so we always do what we can for our clients in such situations.
Of course, our love for riding also extends beyond passionate and reliable motorcycle claim advocacy. We are always excited whenever there are new motorcycle events coming up. There are two of interest around the corner in April 2017.
If you’re a motorcycle enthusiast like us, you might enjoy these upcoming events:
Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend:
- About: The gritty glamour of the rockabilly movement of the rocking 1950s is alive and thriving at the Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend. Attendees are sure to enjoy a car show, vintage fashion show, live music, and much more. There will even be a pool party to cool off!
- Dates: April 13th to April 16th, 2017
- Location: Orleans Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada
The Handbuilt Motorcycle Show:
- About: In honor of the tradition of building things by hand and taking pride in physical craftsmanship, the Handbuilt Motorcycle Show presented by Revival is a unique tribute show to one-of-a-kind rides. If you have a chance to see the machines at this show, take it. You will not be disappointed.
- Dates: April 21st to April 23rd, 2017
- Location: 1100 E 5th Street, Austin, Texas
For more information about these upcoming motorcycle shows, be sure to check out their websites: https://www.vivalasvegas.net/ and https://revivalcycles.com/pages/about-the-handbuilt-motorcycle-show, respectively. If you live in Illinois and have been hurt in a motorcycle accident, be sure to contact our Chicago personal injury lawyers to discuss what happened. With our extensive legal and motorcycle riding experience, you can be confident that you will be represented by a team that truly cares about your wellbeing, recovery, and future.